Monday, June 28, 2010

In case anyone was wondering

I have reached that point of ala where I just want to sit down and sleep. It probably doesn't help that my roommate is a snorer. Oh dear god is she a snorer. I seriously considered smothering her to death just to get a little rest. I have a couple interesting sessions planned for today, but I'm thinking more and more that I'm just going to go take a nap or do something that doesn't require thought (like blogging?). I don't think I'd get anything out of the talks anyway.

I'm going to try to get back to GR early tomorrow, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to. There's an earlier flight that I can get onto on standby without paying extra, but I'm not sure how full that flight will be. But hey, it's worth a shot. I could pick up the cat, take him home, get a nap in, and pick up my CSA with time to spare! And then probably go out to dinner because I'll be damned if I'm going to be able to cook anything when I'm this tired.

No comments: